• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

I have to finish packing tonight. Have to work all that way up to my flight Thursday AM. My radio broke yesterday working on the bench (click wheel). Luckily I have a backup.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Thought I would take a nap and get moving at midnight so there wont be much traffic and get a head start. I want to be there in time to rest a little before I fly...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thought I would take a nap and get moving at midnight so there wont be much traffic and get a head start. I want to be there in time to rest a little before I fly...

Mike what time do you think you'll be in? I'll be at the field around 1:30pm on thursday.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Mike what time do you think you'll be in? I'll be at the field around 1:30pm on thursday.

Not sure when I will get there, when I went to St George I went straight to the fly park and got a couple flights in while they where still cleaning and then I went to the Hotel. I have a sleeper van so if I can park it at the site thats what I will do, but I will get a room to shower sometime :) I will be at the field as long as its open, the hole time, so I will see you Thursday at 130....

gyro

GSN Contributor
Not sure when I will get there, when I went to St George I went straight to the fly park and got a couple flights in while they where still cleaning and then I went to the Hotel. I have a sleeper van so if I can park it at the site thats what I will do, but I will get a room to shower sometime :) I will be at the field as long as its open, the hole time, so I will see you Thursday at 130....

sounds good. There is parking at the field with power, so you can easily camp there. There will be a few of us overnighting at the field Thursday, and I'll also be sleeping there at the field through Sunday.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Sounds awesome, wonder if we can BBQ there also. Signing off and packing my stuff into the van. I feel like I'm moving LOL. I'm bringing a lot of stuff:)