Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Idea! Avatar Update

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Thought I would join in and change mine as well this the first time I have updated mine it was time.

HRRC Flyer, dhal22, 49dimes and 3 others like this.
  2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I think I best be remembered by the "Burger". Everybody likes a good burger :D and my current avatar was specifically chosen for me by a perfectionist :attaboy:.

Besides.....I don't think I like what all those burgers are adding up to and certainly don't like this avatar...…

wooden-coffin-burgers-4073.jpg

3. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Ok, I'm in also!

HRRC Flyer, Snoopy1, 49dimes and 2 others like this.
  4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Nice.... love the new Avatars. C'mon Dimes....certainly you gotz somethun that you are be workin' on????? Let's see it.

5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Nope.

Snoopy1, pawnshopmike and stangflyer like this.
  6. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I change my avatar occasionally, usually it's another Al Bundy scheme. Another site has my scratch built MK Blue Angel as an avatar. Let me import that here for a change.

HRRC Flyer, thurmma, 49dimes and 5 others like this.
  7. stangflyer

That's the spirit. Love it. SOME people refuse change.... but I guess if you like your hamburgers a certain way, then any extra toppings just won't do.
    hearty-laugh.gif

49dimes, Snoopy1, acerc and 1 other person like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    By the time we are all done nobody is going to know anybody. It is going to take us a while to recognize one another.

9. stangflyer

Naaa... only the photo in your avatar is different. Everyone will still be the same electron pushing, nitro huffin', dinofuel burning, hopptie flyin' "AND" hamburger eatin' freaks we have always been.
    :dancing-chicken:

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

H'mmm. Gonna update mine soon then once my new project is done

49dimes, thurmma and stangflyer like this.