• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Patroller

70cc twin V2
So now your paying for that new PAU by answering adds in craigslist? :)

And I think we are crossing over PG-13 now

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So now your paying for that new PAU by answering adds in craigslist? :)

And I think we are crossing over PG-13 now
Think I am going to slide on the PAU...or at least the bigger one. I have something even "NICER" (and bigger) in the works. May still get the 35% 330SP though. That plane is just sexy.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I am tossing back and forth between building an Extra or a 1/4 scale pitts myself. I have been leaning towards the Jtec pitts to get back my building skills and to try out building larger scale planes. Then I think I want to build a Dalton or a Carden in a 40.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I can't say that I wouldn't blame you. Both would be awesome planes. I just can't seem to get into "that" build mode these days. I suppose if the "right" one comes along, maybe I could convince myself. But then....I probably would never complete it. I like flying too much.