Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome new receiver 90 degree antenna holder

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by The_Wreck, Mar 22, 2015.

1. The_Wreck

The_Wreck 30cc

A friend of mine created a new 90 degree antenna holder for JR and Futaba radios. These receivers require the two antennas to be mounted 90 degrees with respect to each other to insure spherical coverage. This antenna holder does that weighs almost nothing and can be mounted in nearly any orientation to fit your plane.

I attached a pictures of the prototype installed in my plane and pictures of the final version with added tabs for mounting in any orientation.

http://rcbling.net/product/anthena-mount/

Attached Files:

2. Great idea

BalsaDust likes this.
  3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

+1 great idea.

4. TazmanianDevil

TazmanianDevil Xtreme by DeFinition !

Its about time someone will think about it...
    Good job !

5. Man I like that....surprised someone hadn't come up with that before now..going to order some....thanks for posting

stangflyer likes this.

6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Now that is an awesome idea. I'm with ya Mike. Think I need to also place an order.

7. Just ordered two of those babies.... I bookmarked the website and will be ordering more...glad The_Wreck posted them here...

8. Cool! Reminds me of the old rabbit ear days. Some things never change.:laughing:
    image.jpg image.jpg

thurmma, stangflyer and Mikeq like this.
  9. The_Wreck

The_Wreck 30cc

Adi, RCBling is your world teammate Amit Doran's website. He has been designing some really nice stuff.

10. I was thinking the same thing. Rabbit ears and aluminum foil to get maybe one channel out of the three that were available. LOL

ChickenBalls and pawnshopmike like this.