Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Jetpainter, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Some really nice warbirds. It is amazing to me how advanced we were even so many years ago.

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Even more impressive is how few years after the Wright Brother’s first flight. It’s really crazy how fast powered flight advanced in the early years.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Unfortunately back then nothing pushed technology along faster than war.

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. stangflyer

I have always thought this was pretty cool. Speaking of technology, here is some really neat technology at work. Who would complain if "SHE" were flying their plane?

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You have some nice Pilots but pretty girl has you beet.

stangflyer likes this.
  6. stangflyer

I would agree with that. LOL.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  7. stangflyer

el·e·gant
    [ˈeləɡənt]
    ADJECTIVE
    1. pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.
    ex·quis·ite
    [ekˈskwizət, ˈekˌskwizət]
    ADJECTIVE
    1. extremely beautiful
    e·lab·o·rate
    [elaborate]
    ADJECTIVE
    1. involving many carefully arranged parts or details; detailed and complicated in design and planning.
    All summed up in one harmonious name: MUSTANG

Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 100cc

TN, USA
    :yesss:

And to add to your comments...MORE Elegant, Exquisite, and Elaborate Mustangs!!!

Snoopy1, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. stangflyer

OMG! Yes, YEs....YES! I have looked at many schemes over the last few weeks. And I am still leaning really hard to one specific scheme. I can't tell why I like it so much. I mean, it is just another "Stang" right? But Ferocious Franky has always been a favorite. Maybe it was because the pilot of that particular plane is just so smooooth and consistent. But hey, the Behemoth DS ain't built yet. I still have lots of time to decide. Thank you Wade for the video of yet more Mustangs. I just can not ever get enough.

WMcNabb and Snoopy1 like this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I I just like all of them how you pick one to see that many mustangs at once is unbelievable. Great video

WMcNabb and stangflyer like this.