• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bertha 2

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Just look what followed me home, another Bi plane. DLE 55 8- ds821's and 2 standard on throttle an choke servo(ditch choke servo). I'm gonna change it all to the gear from original Bertha, switch out the landing gear which is a MUST, different wheels (whatever I have in shop) and got to get into canopy some how, the little nascar pilot got his neck broke. Switch out prop, 21x8 mejzlick????? on a 55

Attachments

• DSCF5303.JPG
    DSCF5303.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 366
  • DSCF5307.JPG
    DSCF5307.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF5309.JPG
    DSCF5309.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCF5298.JPG
    DSCF5298.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCF5305.JPG
    DSCF5305.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 250
Congrats Donnie!:shake: I can see you and I are going to be doing some formation flying in our future. "THE ULTIMATE AEROBATIC TEAM" starring @ChickenBalls and @combatchicken. :lol2:We will do noon demos at Joe Nall, get famous, do shaving ads and all the chicks we want! (chic-fil-a that is).:laughing:

Seriously on the canopy issue I did the 4 screws and the red pin striping around the edges. Matched perfectly and can be pealed off and reapplied if access is ever needed to the flight deck. In my humble opinion it also finished the canopy off real well. Let me know and you can have some of the striping. (I have enough to do a 100 canopy's!) :LOL_gif:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Congrats Donnie!:shake: I can see you and I are going to be doing some formation flying in our future. "THE ULTIMATE AEROBATIC TEAM" starring @ChickenBalls and @combatchicken. :lol2:We will do noon demos at Joe Nall, get famous, do shaving ads and all the chicks we want! (chic-fil-a that is).:laughing:

Seriously on the canopy issue I did the 4 screws and the red pin striping around the edges. Matched perfectly and can be pealed off and reapplied if access is ever needed to the flight deck. In my humble opinion it also finished the canopy off real well. Let me know and you can have some of the striping. (I have enough to do a 100 canopy's!) :LOL_gif:
:lol2: Literally laughing out loud. Now you can't leave out the Tard @Raoul Trudell has got one now also, an if he flying, I want a helmet. Oct. should be a blast when he comes down.

Canopy shouldn't be to bad. I think he used canopy glue 590. It fogged up when I was cleaning her up a bit, so its not glued down completely,gonna see what my Pit Bitch thinks, if all else fails I'll use the one off original Bertha, its screwed on like your's. You know Snoopy got to get back in the cockpit.
And I will become rich selling Hard Hats at your flying events:banana-dance:.:laughing:
I think I'm OFFENDED, wait no I'm not, I be your first customer