• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best BnF

camss69

70cc twin V2
What's the best bind and fly plane or flying thing you've bought? I've bought a couple small planes and a 350QX quad when it first came out. By far the thing that I have flown and enjoyed the most is the little Nano QX quad. It flys shockingly well, it's precise, stable, light, cheap, tough and even handles ceiling fans well. I've flown the heck out of that thing, it's been a crashed a million times, once into the fishtank (in the water!) and it just keeps on going. The kids have beat on it and learned to fly on it too and aside from props and a frame (neither of which HAD to be replaced) it just keeps on flying. I was flying it around last night and in the last couple days have flown it an hour and a half..I'm sure I have more time flying this little quad than anything else I've ever owned. In the garage zipping through the rafters, under tables, up over and between the garage door rails, landing on stereo speakers, in my kids hands, (hopefully not in their hair...AGAIN) the thing is a blast.