• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best place to buy Redline and new bottle?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Hey all, I need to get some more oil for the upcoming season. I was wondering where the best place to buy redline is? Also in my searching it looks like they have a new label on the bottle. Is that the same stuff with a new label?

thurmma

150cc
That is an AWESOME price on the gallon! I ordered mine directly from Redline and paid right at 80 before shipping.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
$69.xx at Chief aircraft as well. I bought a couple cases of bottles last year but it is cheaper by the gallon by a few cents per ounce.

aarestor

70cc twin V2
FYI guys I keep it in stock during the race season, April through October. I sell it for $8.95/ 16oz bottle or I will make you a deal on case(s). Let me know as the time to order is coming up.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
FYI guys I keep it in stock during the race season, April through October. I sell it for $8.95/ 16oz bottle or I will make you a deal on case(s). Let me know as the time to order is coming up.
Very-very cool.... You can put me down for a case and more than likely my son as well.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I just bought a gallon on amazon with free shipping but this right here is a better deal!