• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Beware possible scammer at work >brendaalmeida

bobzilla

70cc twin V2
A chap has cheated one of my friends out of his 8711 servo's and you can read about it here:
http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92841
( He is keeping his thread post in edit mode, so you cannot see his remarks.)

He also tried to scam my other friend out of his 50cc Edge, but my friend was alert enough to stop the
deal, after I warned him of this scammers recent past events. (We got his license plates as he sped away!)

I now see he has moved over to RCG and trying another scam. Here he is:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2302094

I would advise the Admins and Moderators to watch out for him: brendaalmeida

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dang Bob..... That is awesome. Thanks for posting this. If everyone had the opportunity to run across info like this and post it everywhere on the net, it would certainly help a lot of guys out. Plus, it would put those P.O.S. in their place. I remember just not so long ago about a certain individual that nearly lost his radial to a freak in the eastern side of the states. Thankfully the brother hood of r/c stepped in and got it retrieved. People like you and those great chaps are a definite credit to this hobby.:way_to_go:

reyn3545

100cc
I had been following that idiot's thread on the other site.. but got tired of his lies so I dropped the thread a while back. I didn't know he was doing this everywhere. What an a-hole.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Thanks for the post... the only down side... you made me give them a page view... crap...

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
To tell you the truth i got scammed by one such guy ! from FG !! that's when i stopped buying from outside Hobby Stores from USA & Canada

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Well!

Google search tells me he is pissin all over, helifreak, RCU, et al

PS
There is a sucker born every minute ;)