• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

Mikeq

150cc
Ok so for all of you that have been wondering. After taking a step back, there is another project that I want to get started on desperately. Since things just didn't pan out for Nall this year, I have made it a definitive push to be there next year. The project I want to get going on will be a year in the making. Just in time for Nall '16. That being said, and for other reasons, I accepted an offer I just couldn't refuse. The 50% Hemple will now be completed by it's new owner. @Flyrcjoe. Joe has some awesome ideas and will no doubt complete this thread. Thanks to each and everyone of you all that inspired me, offered suggestions and followed along. I've greatly appreciate it.

Dang Rob ...I guess this means no turbo prop....
very-sad.gif
and I thought I had you convinced...LOL I bet @Flyrcjoe will do an awesome job to complete that plane....Can you give us a hint and what next year's project is? Inquisitive minds want to know....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dang Rob ...I guess this means no turbo prop....
very-sad.gif
and I thought I had you convinced...LOL I bet @Flyrcjoe will do an awesome job to complete that plane....Can you give us a hint and what next year's project is? Inquisitive minds want to know....
I think after nearly burning the crib down, turbo props are not my line of airplanes. LOL.... Yes, Joe is going to do an awesome job with the Hemp. As for hints on next project? Yes....most definitely. It will definitely be a really big Extra. Oh and it will be 4 banger powered too. That much is certain.

Soooo, Joe knows about our agreement to let me maiden it and will still honor it, right? Now if we only knew what motor was going on it....

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Ok so for all of you that have been wondering. After taking a step back, there is another project that I want to get started on desperately. Since things just didn't pan out for Nall this year, I have made it a definitive push to be there next year. The project I want to get going on will be a year in the making. Just in time for Nall '16. That being said, and for other reasons, I accepted an offer I just couldn't refuse. The 50% Hemple will now be completed by it's new owner. @Flyrcjoe. Joe has some awesome ideas and will no doubt complete this thread. Thanks to each and everyone of you all that inspired me, offered suggestions and followed along. I've greatly appreciate it.
Holy smokes. There goes exactly three months of my life I'll never get back!:p

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2

I am honored to be able to take on this project. Rob has done a great job on his work. I am going to try and leave this plane as close to factory weight as I can. I have ordered some parts and will continue everything once they arrive.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Maybe you should do a guess the motor contest. Winner gets to do the maiden. What ya think Rob, hu, hu, good idea?

Isn't the first flight each time she is at the field considered a maiden :yesss: And dang it my daughter was promised the next maiden. She is getting pretty good on the sim. :p We will all just have to wait and see if it will need a waver or not.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Isn't the first flight each time she is at the field considered a maiden :yesss: And dang it my daughter was promised the next maiden. She is getting pretty good on the sim. :p We will all just have to wait and see if it will need a waver or not.
That works for me. Can't wait to see your daughter show off what you have taught her. :way_to_go: