Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Big Electric plane show and tell

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by GSNadmin, Aug 1, 2016.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I'll bet it doesn't take @capthis as long to land one of your airplanes. ;-)

49dimes and JAG like this.
  2. capthis

capthis 70cc twin V2

Not funny Chrissy poo!

49dimes and BalsaDust like this.
  3. 73" AJ Laser on 12s-3300 powered by a Hacker A60-7s and 20x8 Xoar PJN.

Attached Files:

Decal Dennis and 49dimes like this.
  4. SupaTim

SupaTim 70cc twin V2

With the release of the XPWR motors I'm a born again electric guy... I'll dig up some pics but here's a few vids of the 94" MXS with the XPWR 60cc and the 79" Slick with the XPWR 40cc in action!!

5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Am I the only one sharing some LUV here!? Oh wait!!! I did see a Bromance and @SupaTim Is BORN AGAIN!!!!!!
    Can I get a AMEN!!!! here? :brian-banana:.

combat chicken likes this.
  6. SupaTim

SupaTim 70cc twin V2

Just coming up for air and checking out the landscape...

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

;)

8. Did some bean dipping last evening with the 73" electric Laser

Attached Files:

49dimes likes this.
  9. Krzy4RC

Krzy4RC GSN Contributor

WP_20150718_002.jpg
    I know ya'll have seen this 93" AJ Laser before, but I can't resist a good electric thread!

Motrolfly Powered
    Jeti Guided

49dimes, Decal Dennis and Suds like this.
  10. My latest electric. An Extreme Flight 74" Edge running a Motrolfly 4330-225kv motor on 12s 3300mah batteries with a 20x8 XOAR prop

Attached Files:

49dimes likes this.