• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bill Hemple's 50% Pitts Challenger III is here* in the US.......................(*almost)

rcflyguy

50cc
where do you live? we'll need to assign 24 hour surveillance on your house for when the boxes start rolling in

I'm a couple of hrs from Sleepy... don't worry, I'll be posting.

FYI, I'd change he title to almost here... They haven't made the states yet.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm a couple of hrs from Sleepy... don't worry, I'll be posting.

FYI, I'd change he title to almost here... They haven't made the states yet.

got it, thanks for pointing that out.

don't worry, it'll be easy to get used to being everyone's hero. at first you might feel a bit uneasy but soon the perks will start rolling in and you'll be digging it.

let us know where to send the GiantScaleNews.com stickers so you can wallpaper that thing with them! :yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hmm...And here I was thinking I would save that $3000.00 I have stashed away. Where in the world would I put another "BIG" plane....????

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hmm...And here I was thinking I would save that $3000.00 I have stashed away. Where in the world would I put another "BIG" plane....????
Hey Rob,

I know where you can put it. Send me your 260 and that will give you plenty of room. . . . . . . .:lol2: Don't you just love a wise cracker. . . . . .:laughing:

Have a great holiday, Buddy.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

I know where you can put it. Send me your 260 and that will give you plenty of room. . . . . . . .:lol2: Don't you just love a wise cracker. . . . . .:laughing:

Have a great holiday, Buddy.
You do have a thing for my 260 don't you? Lol.
I had a girlfriend once tell me, "something will have to go. Maybe you should sell one of your planes"! I promptly took her advice. I sold her..., and bought another plane. Naa...I'll keep the 260. Lol. Be safe and enjoy your firecracker day!:way_to_go:

Last edited: