• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Black Friday deals

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
We will he also sending a Bf email that we did not charge for. So watch your emails

Yup and why I never paid GiantScaleNews for it. Their vendor list this year is lower and you can see the direction of that site.
You were great for tdrc there sleepy and when I was starving trying to start a business from nothing it was a great help and I don't forget.. I personally thank you and what you and Bart are now doing for our community and we support you fully.

I appreciate all the orders and my customers. You guys are great..

Ok enough of the manly love :spongebob::laughing:

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Anybody know what the code is for Twisted Hobbys? I heard they were having 11% off and need a new foamy for indoors.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Guys.. Thanks so much for the orders. We have had record setting sales during the Black Friday campaign and we thank you. We are still having a cyber Monday 15% discount and we already kicked it off. Thanks