• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
All maintenance and repairs on my planes are complete and 15 gallons of fuel mixed.

Going to start packing the camper tomorrow.

We're leaving out Thursday morning and should be there around 3:00pm!

Hope I can sleep between now and then! :)

Fred

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just announced:

Team 3DRCF Pilot Jacob "3DBandit" Pollak will be flying an noon demo on Saturday as an "opening act" to the Team Extreme Flight demo flights being flown by either Chris Hinson, Chris Jewett, or both!

This event is going to be EXTREME!

also, pre-registration closes today, so head over to www.taildraggerrc.com to get in on he pre-register discount!

See you all there!

-Gyro

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Guys...
FIRST.. Again sorry for the shopping cart mix up on pre-registration.. Send me a PM here or email through my site and I will take care of it.. I can take paypal or CC..

Second... Prepping the field as we speak... THE WEATHER LOOKS AWESOME!!! Mid-low 80's and sunny!! First time in late july it isn't gonna be 90+ degrees..
ALSO remember there will be light towers for NIGHT flying so the pilot stations dont shut down till midnight :)

We decided to have a brief "foamy bowl" er foamy smash contest friday night...
Saturday is a one trick contest...
Saturday night Pilot's dinner and Chris hinson and I and some others will be jamming some live music...
Night time will be fun as the day!!!
Can't wait.. I appreciate all who plan to attend and this is gonna be EPIC!:O