Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

British Airways Freewing AL37 RC twin 70mm EDF Airliner

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by dominicm, Jan 11, 2020.

1. dominicm

dominicm 70cc twin V2

Takes about 1 hour to assemble and then quite a bit of effort to apply the custom scheme. A combination of automotive paint and decals. Flying this EDF jet is very easy compared to other RC jets. Flies like a trainer and slows down nicely for a flared landing.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  2. Excellent job on the custom scheme. And great edit. Thanks for posting.

dominicm likes this.
  3. Wild man

Wild man 70cc twin V2

received mine Friday, and the new T-33 from MRC. The T-33 is ready to test fly and then I need to decide how I am going to finish the
    AL-37
    T332.jpg

4. Wild man

Wild man 70cc twin V2

picked the wrong photo here is the AL37, after I unboxed and inspected Larger than I thought
    AL37.jpg

AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Been looking at that AL37. Flies in high alpha! Holds up in torture testing too. Storage would be the issue with me! Looks like a fun jet!

6. Wild man

Wild man 70cc twin V2

Here is one feature I am adding to the AL 37 reverse thrust ESC's should be getting them tomorrow.

-Rick-, AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.