Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Building U-Can-Do SF

Discussion in 'Electric Motors, ESC's, Batteries, and Chargers' started by cam4569, Jan 21, 2016.

1. cam4569

cam4569 70cc twin V2

I am looking to build a U-Can-Do SF. Spec's say weight is 7.25 lbs I am looking at the Tacon Big Foot 60 brushless (400KV), ZTW Gecko 85A ESC and powering it with dual 3s 3000mah 20c which I have from my apprentice that I would run as a 6S set up. any thoughts on this set up? On a semi budget on this build and it is only a 180 ARF plane... 2nd question any ideas on possible flight time with this set up or recommendedset up?

2. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Any electric guys here that can help out cam4569?

3. Bushwacker

Bushwacker 3DRCF Moderator

Did a quick google search on that motor and found all kinds of info on it. You'll be fine running what you have listed above. :)

4. cam4569

cam4569 70cc twin V2

Perfect think you.