Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Byron Glasair Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by TonyHallo, May 22, 2019.

1. acerc

acerc 150cc

Florida
    I was wondering that as well?

2. TonyHallo

TonyHallo 70cc twin V2

Scratch resistance. The windows were already scratched, this kit is 30 years old, not sure how many owners there were along the way. When I bought the kit the windows were stuffed inside the fuselage, there was no box. I got the clear coat tip from Robert Godfrey many years ago.

49dimes likes this.
  3. TonyHallo

TonyHallo 70cc twin V2

Finished buffing today and decided to put the wings on to see what it looks like. Glued the stabilizer halves on tonight. I have graphics on the way from AeroGraphics, the Glasair logo and N numbers for the tail. AeroGraphics is a great resource for scale builds. I/m hoping to have the plane done for our June 22 fun fly.

IMG_2500.JPG

4. BEAUTIFUL!!

49dimes likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Nice job looks great.

49dimes likes this.
  6. acerc

acerc 150cc

Florida
    What they said!