• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Call for Nominations, Flying Sites/Clubs for 2016 GSN Group Therapy Extravaganza

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
x1000!!!!! Wenatchee is probably the greatest club along the west coast, I absolutely love the RAF club. Too bad they shut down the Wenatchee huck :(
It's pretty awesome. But I have a sneaking suspension that they're going to have to bring it back. That event drew in people by the droves. Or maybe we can just borrow the club house, the huge unrestricted space...the runway, the grass infield. Hell, lets just move the whole field. :yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Man love to come out and fly with you guys @stangflyer @Xpress. Great memories of the west when I was just a wee lad!:D
That would be a hoot for sure. You are more than welcome...."ANYTIME" you make it out this way. Be sure to bring Donnie and Justin and the rest of your merry band of trouble makers. LOL.... It would be an awesome time in the desert tearing up the sky one and all.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Last call folks and then I'm going to start making phone calls in the next week or so.

Thanks for the input, it's a great head start and should make for a great weekend.....but where?

4DigitHP

50cc
Like I said. We are just a small place but we really had a great HOW last week. Awesome turnout .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446334647.948316.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446334661.268105.jpg

On the hunt for 1000WHP