Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Carbon Fiber Spinner Options

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Notorious B.E.N., Jul 17, 2016.

1. I have a EME 70 coming for my EF 88" Edge and I'm interested in getting a Carbon Fiber spinner for it.

There are the Mejzlik spinners from DA but what else is available out there?

I'm looking for a 4" spinner and I'd like it to be drilled for the 4 bolt pattern. However, if I need to drill the bolt pattern, seems pretty easy but I could be wrong.

2. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Attached Files:

3. Daytonarc

Daytonarc 70cc twin V2

No Limitz from PAU

4. Pete Model spinners at Chiefaircraft.com

5. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Falcon has spinners as well. Also Bill Hemple has a wide range as well. Advantage of the Bill Hemple spinner is it only requires the center screw.