• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Chickbangers in da house

Tavis

50cc
This one time at Wenattchee huckfest a 5 year old lil girl called out my rafel ticket as "Chickbanger" the way I filled it out ! She said it so cute and inocent too...lol

Now I'm stuck with that handle ... lol

Former Buttface AKA Tavis :)

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Chickbanger;1806 wrote: This one time at Wenattchee huckfest a 5 year old lil girl called out my rafel ticket as "Chickbanger" the way I filled it out ! She said it so cute and inocent too...lol

The odds involved...I could not win a bottle of water. I will not forget that for some time but thanks for showing up!

Tavis

50cc
I told Dave he shoulda seen how hot the chick was that rode beside me on the flight home..he said WTF , DID SHE KNOW SHE WAS SITTIN BESIDE CHICKBANGER!?

Jedijody

50cc
Chickbanger;1806 wrote: This one time at Wenattchee huckfest a 5 year old lil girl called out my rafel ticket as "Chickbanger" the way I filled it out ! She said it so cute and inocent too...lol

Cool story, bro ...

1882=948-IMG_0053.jpg
1882=948-IMG_0053.jpg

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
HELLFIRE;1918 wrote: Yeah that was cute when she called out your name!! "Chickbanger" LOLOL

Haha, you were not the one that had to yank that ticket from her hands.