Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Comp ARF Extra 300 - Columbus, Ohio

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by Kitman, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Kitman

Kitman 50cc

Beautiful Comp Arf 2.3 Extra 300 50cc. No motor, new batteries and tank. Will take Pay Pal +3.5%. Has switches, no servos. Columbus, Ohio

$500

Has 1 minor flaw by the landing gear. Need space for larger plane coming. 2015-10-27 16.28.46.jpg 2015-10-27 16.29.03.jpg View attachment 43728

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey @Kitman,

How much are you asking?

3. Kitman

Kitman 50cc

Sorry, David I would $1000

4. Its a good buy! Id get it if I had the extra $$$ floating around.

5. HRRC Flyer

@Kitman That is a great deal, but Ohio is a bit too far away from me. I do LOVE the scheme on your Extra.

6. Kitman

Kitman 50cc

Meet you half way

7. HRRC Flyer

Hey @Kitman,

You don't know how tempting that is, but I'm sorry I'm going to have to pass. I do really appreciate the offer though.

Good luck with selling your Extra.

8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I believe that's the 2.3 Extra you've got there. The upper cowl section was non removable on the 2.1, plus the canopy frame was totally different.

Good luck with your sale, they are good flying airplanes. I just flew mine last weekend and this year it had it's 10th birthday.

Kitman likes this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

Hey @Kitman

How old is your Extra? I cannot get this plane out of my head.

Thanks

10. Kitman

Kitman 50cc

4 yrs