• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Comp-Arf Viper Jet MkII

Tarzan`

New to GSN!
I've had this plane for a minute and it's just to large for me. If anyone is out there that would like a jet this size for around a $1000 off I'd make a trade in a heartbeat for a Comp-Arf Ultra flash with the fixin's

This plane if you add up all I have in it is around $4500. I'd be willing to part with it as is for $4000

It has the Gear package
Pneumatic Package
And winglets

This plane has not been started at all. If someone wanted to get a little more out of the deal I'd be willing to add either of the Powerbox systems that I'm selling at a discounted price over what I have them listed.

Getting very motivated to sell this bird as I'd really like to have a jet flying this season. It wont hurt to make an offer but try not to low ball me to much. I still have to have enough meat on the bone to get a new plane.

I'd also consider partial trades and cash for 50cc+ Airplanes of all types. Warbirds, 3D ect...

Thanks,
Colton

Attachments

• Viper 1.jpg
    Viper 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Viper 2.jpg
    Viper 2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 426
  • Viper 3.jpg
    Viper 3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 298