• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Couldn't help myself

BalsaDust

that is an awesome commitment to be making, good for you sir!
Thank you Bart. I have been meening to start a thread on it. My wife and I have struggled with infertility for the past 3 years spending tons of money on countless different things including two failed rounds of IVF last year. We might still revisit the idea again latter on but at the moment adoption jsut seems like the better though even more expensive route. If your interested you can check out the blog my wife started about our desire to adopt. www.recipe4family.com

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
We have some very good friends who, after years of trying, finally adopted one child....and then another....and THEN she got pregnant and they had a 3rd!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

mndless

Don't know a thing..
You know what they say about kids.... too many are never enough.... well... something like that... Good luck Chris and congrats