• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Couldn't help myself

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Why can't you direct all those early morning booby and muscle pill spammers to GiantScaleNews instead of showing up here. I still follow a few threads over there and when I went to their site this morning I seriously thought someone had pulled the best joke of all time and made their site like GSN, then I realized they were just copying.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
This is only reason I go over there, when I need to make a purchase, I do my solid best to not buy from any vendor who supports that site. My hobby dollars will be spent with vendors who support this site.

BTW [COLOR=#ff0000]@Islandflyer[/COLOR] and you bringing any goodies(planes to sell) to Nall?
I will have limited space, but I will manage to bring everything you guys order (free shipping!:))

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys I have a favor to ask. When you are out and shows and you see vendors let them know about GSN. The reality is most vendors only see numbers and don't understand what "the true RC community" means.

Our activity numbers are great, but the member numbers just aren't astounding.
They just don;t understand that 1 GSN member is equal to 100 members elsewhere because you guys TRULY represent the GS community!

One of the reasons I have not been super active is because I am working 50 - 70 hours a week to pay bills and feed the family. Neither Bart nor I want to own Ferrari's, but we do want to be able to do the sites 100% full time and at least not go FURTHER into debt.

So when you have the chance, let people know about the site, let vendors and potential advertisers know that we are here and that the TRUE, REAL MF'ing Giant Scale RC crew is here. Let's make sure we make a showing at events, let's get this place ROCKING!

I am actually reinvigorated right now. Seeing that everyone is taking our ideas and copying them made me HUNGRY again.
I am PUMPED!

OHH YEA!

BalsaDust

Hey guys I have a favor to ask. When you are out and shows and you see vendors let them know about GSN. The reality is most vendors only see numbers and don't understand what "the true RC community" means.

Our activity numbers are great, but the member numbers just aren't astounding.
They just don;t understand that 1 GSN member is equal to 100 members elsewhere because you guys TRULY represent the GS community!

One of the reasons I have not been super active is because I am working 50 - 70 hours a week to pay bills and feed the family. Neither Bart nor I want to own Ferrari's, but we do want to be able to do the sites 100% full time and at least not go FURTHER into debt.

So when you have the chance, let people know about the site, let vendors and potential advertisers know that we are here and that the TRUE, REAL MF'ing Giant Scale RC crew is here. Let's make sure we make a showing at events, let's get this place ROCKING!

I am actually reinvigorated right now. Seeing that everyone is taking our ideas and copying them made me HUNGRY again.
I am PUMPED!

OHH YEA!

Sleepy since I do still follow the PROBRO site pretty regularly (don't sorry I still think this place is the best) I was thinking I might be a little funny. I love flying slabs and most of the members over there are cool as can be. I'm thinking of attending the major probro event NASHBRO this year and wondered how it would go over if I showed up with GSN plastered all over my planes. Think they would find it as amusing as we all would here?