• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Covering Ideas Please. Yellow Base - what next?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Now we are getting somewhere. Great ideas guys keep them coming. [MENTION=515]Flymedic[/MENTION] I am having a hard time visualizing that. Any pics or drawings at all?

Flymedic

50cc
ericb;11370 wrote: Now we are getting somewhere. Great ideas guys keep them coming. [MENTION=515]Flymedic[/MENTION] I am having a hard time visualizing that. Any pics or drawings at all?

Hey ericb, I am going to Parowan this weekend for Labor Day weekend and I will go by the airport and take pics of the Cubs I covered. The guy I worked for took pics and had them enlarged to hang on the wall at the FBO. Look here Tuesday and hopefully I have them uploaded

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
This one kind of interesting.

11788=4850-n821ef.jpg
11788=4850-n821ef.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Jetpainter;11788 wrote: This one kind of interesting.

11788=4850-n821ef.jpg
11788=4850-n821ef.jpg

Hey Eric, aren't you a Vikings fan or is that just Pat? Purple and yellow are a great combination as is blue and yellow.

Hey I like the yellow,white and blue scheme, but I'm a sucker for scale looking planes. I second Terry on airliners.net I always look for schemes there. Don't eat the plastic sandwiches or the cheese that is hidden away in that fridge.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Terryscustom;11900 wrote: Hey Eric, aren't you a Vikings fan or is that just Pat? Purple and yellow are a great combination as is blue and yellow.

Ohhh, I didnt even think of that. I am a vikings fan. Hmmmmmmmm.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
siko_flyer;11760 wrote: The naked dolls in a mans hobby room are a bit disturbing.:concern:

My family sees it just the opposite. The airplane in the family/play room is not right to them.