• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Crazy boat race

Feral

Check out bad boat racing on YouTube. A mate and I run a 5.2ltr chev in support class for those mad blokes there truly insane ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359431464.822570.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359431487.964665.jpg

Feral

Yeah that's it that's a crap video tho. There's heaps better ones on there. Look up Red Bellys Racing onboard Mildura. I don't know how to post links off my iPhone

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I too think he must be for navigation.
I don't know if I'd call "navigation" screaming- LEFT-RIGHT- hard LEFT... No I said Left! Oh *#%^! Sound of motor whining and mud flying. I think I'd prefer the "safety" of Red Bull Air racing. At least you would have a bigger third dimension to mess with! Ha.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Crazy fast reflexes. I wonder what the second guy is for because there is no way they have time to communicate, maybe he is adjusting the plane of the thrusters.

quadracer

100cc
Crazy fast reflexes. I wonder what the second guy is for because there is no way they have time to communicate, maybe he is adjusting the plane of the thrusters.

I actually did a little bit of digging, and from what I found, the second guy is a navigator.