Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

csmithplans.com Douglas DC-4

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Atlantique, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Atlantique

Atlantique New to GSN!

UK
    Hi there all,

I'm a UK modeller new to the forum. I've been made aware of a Canadian modeller called C Smith and he retailed a large scale DC-4. I can find no information about him and this model on the www and wondered if anyone here had any more information and possibly a copy of the plan ?

Hope your all well and I look forward to contributing more on the forum :)

2. Welcome to GSN brother. :welcome:
    Hopefully someone here will be able to answer your questions.

dhal22 likes this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Need a little more to go on, do you know which province he lived in, and how many years ago are we talking about 5 years or 20.

4. Atlantique

Atlantique New to GSN!

UK
    Hi Snoopy1. The last I can find of the seller ties in with some info someone else has shared with me in that they were last active around 2016 possibly 2017 So not a millions years back.

The seller was based in Toronto. They sold a small range of CAD prepared plans which included the DC-4, T-33, F-35, Constellation, CF-100 and the rarer ones which may help peoples memories are a Avro C-102 Jet Liner and XP-67 Moonbat. I can't imagine many others having those in their ranges so perhaps that narrows it further ?

The plans were marketed by a Christine Smith. But the copyright of the plans was a Michael Emilio.

I do have a postal address so perhaps that's the next option for me ?

5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada