Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Da-120 $799.00 OBO

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by invertedone, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engine was just crashed horizontal into a stand of trees. I can only state what I see as far as damage. See attached pics. and I can send more if needed.
    I am going to a smaller plane for our club field is very tight.
    Engine comes with the following : Vess 28B carbon like new, Pete's 4 1/2 inch carbon spinner, DA stock mufflers, a pair of DA headers,
    a pair of no-name cans, can support and plane wrapper prop protection.
    This is what I see as far as damage : one of the plug wires brock off, one of the spark plugs cracked porcelain, a small piece of fin brock off one of the top fins and one other has a ver small bend to it.

Check out photos and if you need more I can send.
    I am selling engine AS-IS
    I use Fed-X for shipping
    As a note I only removed the spinner and prop and unbolted from stand offs.
    Did not put a wrench to any other parts of the engine.

Any questions three six zero 340 8522 Verizon

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
  2. AKfreak

AKfreak 150cc

Consider any trades? I have some cool guns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.