Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale DA 120

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by SlowpokeMoses, Oct 7, 2017.

1. New only mounted DA 120. I bought a couple planes from a local guy early this summer. I haven't flown in a few years and thought i wanted to get back in the hobby. I've made zero flights this year... I've sold the airframe locally, so now I'm looking to sell the rest of the equipment i have. I'll cover UPS shipping and can ship same day through out the week. I'll also have a DA 60 and some other equipment for sale. Asking $850 paypal only please.

Attached Files:

manuel d. ruiz and stangflyer like this.

2. Really want this engine. Can you email the engine and ignition serial number and picks of the mufflers to terollin@gmail.com? Thanks, Todd

3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I would be interested in a DA 60 flex header or Pitts style muffler if you have either available. Let me know please? Thanks.
    Rob

4. Sent a PM about the DA120. Is the engine still for sale? Thanks!

5. Slowpoke-you REALLY need to get in touch with me. The tracking number you provided is for a different sized package going to a different state altogether. Please let me know what is going on!!

6. Zeeb

Zeeb 30cc

Well that's interesting, the picture is of my DA-120 mounted on the nose of a Comp-Arf 2.6 Extra 260. Don't you think that you ought to show a picture of the actual engine or at least tell 'em the one pictured is not the one for sale?

Here's two other pictures showing the red aluminum cylinder bolts having been replaced per DA with the steel bolts along with the original picture you used.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  7. What do you think guys? I've paid for it and can't get ahold of him. How much longer before you cry scam and get with PayPal. Anybody know him?

8. Wow, I hope this is not a scam and everything works out. I PM'ed the guy wanting the engine but only got one response. After that he dropped off and I never heard back from him. Didn't even know if he sold the engine. Now I'm glad I didn't buy it.

9. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Your close to disputing. Threaten him with it and give him a time frame.

stangflyer likes this.
  10. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

WTH? Seriously? I sure hope this is not a scam. Grrrr....!!!
    So it has been roughly 15 days since it was posted? When was it purchased?