Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale DA-50 with Stock Muffler and Standoff and Extras!

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by Bluepilot2003, Jun 4, 2018.

1. I am selling my DA-50 I had in my Edge 540 Short Kit :( Besides the 120cc ARS, I am going back to almost all electrics. I put the engine on a run stand after the crash (Hard ~6 ft stall landing), and she still fires up and runs nicely. I have only run Redline oil in it. See pics for serial number.

Included in this sale:
    DA-50 w/ ignition
    Stock Muffler
    Spinner Bolt
    Pilot Fuel Dot
    Xoar 22x8 Prop (drilled for use with rolling chicken stick)
    Hobby Pak 30% Wing Bag
    Standoffs (length 2-11/16")

Asking $420 shipped. Willing to drive a little ways (around 2 hrs) to meet as well. Paypal or Cash only!

I also have 2x Spektrum A6260 HV servos and 3x Futaba BLS156HV servos that I could be willing to part with all having SWB arms for the right price... IMG_2777.JPG IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2779.JPG IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2781.JPG IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2783.JPG IMG_2784.JPG

2. I'm open to selling the engine, prop, and wing bags separate if needed!