Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

David Kocjančič's Scratch Built Composite Masterpiece Flew!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by SleepyC, May 20, 2015.

1. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    Hey guys, a while back I posted a whole pile of pics about David Kocjančič's composite 50% Extra with the Wankel rotary engine. That thread is HERE.

Checking out David's Facebook page it looks like the plane has flown!
    Congrats David!!!

Big extra flew.jpg kid big.jpg

From the looks of it, there was plenty of video shot... but I have only found this snippet as of now which is located HERE

SO.. hopefully more video to come and again CONGRATS DAVID! I'm sure you are super excited to have flown this beauty!

AsphaltPilot, 49dimes, Jlc and 8 others like this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Pretty cool! Cant wait to see more video and hear what it sounds like. Hard to tell in that vid, but it seems pretty quiet.

3. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    It's ready for Joe Nall 2016!! :D

Ba Doom Ching!
    :D:D:D

Pbilt024, Mikeq, 49dimes and 4 others like this.
  4. Want to see some Video! There are a ton of guys interested in his build!

5. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    I'm looking, I'm sure it will be up, you can see a nice cam in the pic above!

6. Awesome, can't wait to see the video

7. What a beautiful looking aircraft, every line is so clean, I can't image how much work went into this.

8. Krazy Karl

Krazy Karl 30cc

Very cool bird!! The dude has talent.

9. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Big time talent!!!

10. GorazdK

GorazdK New to GSN!

David write that he spend 6000+ hours on this model. Video should follow soon.

Best, Gorazd