• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Delro Raven 3.1M build

Docdds11

New to GSN!
Some more
excellent!!!! Love those German Ravens... I've been building my krill for the past year.. What kind of servos should I use for throttle I know futaba is a good one also choke.. I don't trust those hitecs I've had like 10 burn on me.. Good customer service tho sorry hitec just saying

Allan

30cc
I have used most brands. Hitec. Jr . mks. Savox. Now just use futaba servoes.
I am using a futaba s3073 for the thottle. Only becaus its high voltage and running sbus.
The best servo i have ever used is the futaba 148. Used loads on throttles never with a failure. Only reason i didnt on the raven was beacuse i am running high voltage direct with no regs.

I have used most brands. Hitec. Jr . mks. Savox. Now just use futaba servoes.
I am using a futaba s3073 for the thottle. Only becaus its high voltage and running sbus.
The best servo i have ever used is the futaba 148. Used loads on throttles never with a failure. Only reason i didnt on the raven was beacuse i am running high voltage direct with no regs.

This Futaba 148?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXH318&P=7

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You guy's are showing your age talking about Futaba S128's, S-138's & S-148's. . . . . . :big_yes:. I guess I'm showing my age too, since I have used "all of the above" in my airplanes too. . . . . .:spongebob: