Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Des Moines Modelaires 3D Harvest Huck Sept 11-14, 2014

Discussion in 'Member Event Coverage' started by Hawkeye Dave, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Hawkeye Dave

Hawkeye Dave 30cc

Big thanks to all the great people that attended the Harvest Huck, it was an awesome time. We look forward to planning next years event and we will try to get another date for next Sept. real soon.

Once again it was a great time because of all the great pilots, pit crews and of course the very generous sponsors that helped us out this year.

2. Hawkeye Dave

Hawkeye Dave 30cc

We would love to tell you Terry, but we'd have to kill ya. :shaking-hands-smile

3. Yes, agreed.. Tony is Tony and a Toni is a Toni!!! I made the mistake of calling the wife's a Toni and she freaked out, so I tried to explain that Tony is a 3d pilot from IA, but a Toni is a Toni. She said I'm gonna ask you once more who the F is Toni! Well one black eye later, I think I have it all worked out.. So to recap, Yes, Tony is Tony! :msn-slapping::msn-slapping::msn-slapping::tennis:
    18749=12553-IMG_20140719_071137847.jpg[​IMG]

4. RCBuffGal

RCBuffGal 30cc

Great photo's and video. Thank you. I will try to post some photo's later today. Don't mess with thelaw!!

5. thelaw

thelaw 70cc twin V2

Hawkeye Diamond Dave Dazzler needs Scott to paint some nice sparkly paint on his plane too!! Thought the filter would pick out more flakes but maybe wrong position!
    20362=13041-image.jpg[​IMG]

6. thelaw

thelaw 70cc twin V2

Cross section filter with Noah splashing thru the water!
    20368=13045-image.jpg[​IMG]

7. RCBuffGal

RCBuffGal 30cc

Cool shot!!

8. RCBuffGal

RCBuffGal 30cc

[
    20394=13049-IMG_0627.jpg[​IMG]

20394=13048-IMG_0597.jpg[​IMG]

9. thelaw

thelaw 70cc twin V2

That's a cool shot of Griffin getting his plane!