• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLE 30cc airplane engine

RC Modeler

New to GSN!
Wanting to know if anyone is selling a DLE 30cc airplane engine as I am thinking of getting a 71" AJ Slick to put this type of engine into.

Thanks

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wanting to know if anyone is selling a DLE 30cc airplane engine as I am thinking of getting a 71" AJ Slick to put this type of engine into.

Thanks

I'm not selling one at this moment, but I can say that a well broken in DLE 30 works great on the 71" Slick :) especially with a 19x8!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have the dle 30 on a 74'' Edge 540 from Aerobeez running a 18-8 do they seem to like 19-8 better?

Oh yeah! Mine is very well broken in, and spins the 19x8 with authority, almost ripping sometimes. Gotta tune it right, but once is set, it's set!

It's running a little rich in this video, but you can see it hauls this yak around nicely on the 19x8:
[video=youtube_share;ToReOhIYdbA]http://youtu.be/ToReOhIYdbA[/video]