• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLE 35RA Muffler bolts

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Much better! I would even consider another 1/4" on either side of the exhaust pipes (outboard sides). It would even make it easier to take the clamps off the exhaust tubes, and get them away from the ign lead.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Thank you Bipenut and AKNick. Next time I have the cowl off I will open it up a bit more on the sides and turn the clamps as well. I went ahead a put this one back together last night so I could get it off the workbench. I want to finish up the RedwingRC Yak so I can fly it this weekend if the rains hold off. I think we are wetter than the Pacific NW right now!

Bipenut53

150cc
Thank you Bipenut and AKNick. Next time I have the cowl off I will open it up a bit more on the sides and turn the clamps as well. I went ahead a put this one back together last night so I could get it off the workbench. I want to finish up the RedwingRC Yak so I can fly it this weekend if the rains hold off. I think we are wetter than the Pacific NW right now!

You must be talking about the west side (aka wet side) of the state lol it was fantastic yesterday here on the east side yesterday!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
This has been our forecast for the last 4 weeks and you can see it is the same for the next 10 days. I know it could be worse. 100+ with no rain in the forecast. That was how the last 4 years turned out!

wx.JPG

Bipenut53

150cc
Wow..... We did have 10 days straight of 15-25 mph winds here this month, sunny but windy, did have some fun in the wind but 10 days? Really??? Lol