Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! DLE111 V3, Walbrow, Bowmans, Jtecs!!!! Git Sum!!

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by Terryscustom, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

I have a DLE111, V3. With Walbro carburetor, bowman rings and Jtec mufflers!!

I had this in my PAU Ultimate, sold the plane and the engine has been sitting. 40 flights max and I don't have any plans for it. Hate to see it sitting here and have since purchased a 120 so I don't see using it anytime soon.

$475 shipped in USA takes it! PM me with questions or if you want it. First come first serve to get this great engine!

I was spinning a Falcon 28x9 at basically the same RPM as the DLE120 swings a 28x9.5 so it is a very strong engine for barely being broken in. Flown with Redline 40:1 from new.
    image001.jpg

Attached Files: