Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Do you recognize this clevis rod end?

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Bartman, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

I need a few more like the one in the photo, it's been in my parts bin for years? Anybody know what it is? Threaded for 4-40 rod and the pin is 4-40 also. Maybe steel?

Thanks!!!

IMG_20190127_183105515.jpg

2. Dubro makes those. I have them in stock at the shop. I’ll get you the part number ASAP.

Snoopy1, 49dimes and WMcNabb like this.
  3. Bartman

ASAP isn't necessary but thanks for the quick reply! Need them for wing strut fittings.

Thanks!

4. thurmma, Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.
  5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

You can also get 4-40 "Rod Ends" with the #202 steel straps and 4-40 threaded rod. 2 per "kit". Great for tail wires and strut attachment. I'm sure Mike will hook you up. He has hooked me up more than once :way_to_go:.

s-l500.jpg

thurmma, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.

6. TonyHallo

TonyHallo 70cc twin V2

Wonder where the steel 4-40 threaded end is from?

7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Dubro. #336 Steel threaded coupler.

DUB336_a0.jpg

thurmma, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Rcermike

Rcermike New to GSN!

Another option perhaps

Attached Files:

Jetpainter likes this.
  9. Bartman

What is that on the right Mike? I can't tell from the photo. Thanks!

10. Bartman and Jetpainter like this.