• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dual BuildNew PAU 35cc Edge and 35cc Extra

Tseres

150cc
Wish your lucky charm could have been out there today with you. But it sounds like it was a successful day for the maiden flight.

Sorry. We had the maiden at the end of January in Muncie. These were trimming flights. Both planes are set up now. They are flying great..

Tseres

150cc
I'm getting started on another 35cc Edge. I brought this home for my friend Kent Horsman from Joe Nall. He's a relatively new pilot. Definitely not a 3D pilot. We decided to do an Economy Build for the weekend flyer. Don't have to have the most expensive equipment to still have a great flying plane and be able to have tons of fun with it... Using Hitec 5645s for servos. These will work for regular flying and all IMAC maneuvers and some fun stuff like flat spins. I had this setup in my Sboch and it worked well. DLE-35 RA will have way more power then he needs. Using 6V Life packs for less hassle and ease of charging. Keeping it simple.
I waited for Kent to open up the box cause we all know what Christmas feels like and I didn't want to deprive him of that feeling. smile emoticon
Mounted the Engine, the rear servos landing gear and tail wheel. Also glued the control horns into the rudder.
Posts will be sporadic this week cause I'm getting ready for IMAC but stay tuned cause this won't take long to finish.
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2310.JPG
IMG_2311.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG
IMG_2315.JPG

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's AWESOME to be a part of a community of like minded people who are more than willing to help out a friend. Even though it is fun to put a new toy together. . . . .:big_yes: