Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted DUB450TL

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by stangflyer, Oct 22, 2017.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Hello everyone...
    I am in need of "ONE" (1) Dubro 450TL. I need just one new one if someone has one they will part with. Please check your extra stuff. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider helping me out. Thanks.
    Rob
    DUB450.jpg

2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Sorry sir turned the shop inside out but could only find a 5 inch diameter one but no 4.5

stangflyer likes this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Now that is what I am talking about. Above and beyond the call. I sincerely appreciate you going through your stuff and all the extra effort. Fortune favored the foolish....I located one from a fellow friend who had it hanging on the wall for the past three....yes, 3 years. LOL. I insisted I pay for it... or at least the shipping. In which he declined. Ah but have I got a little ole "ace" up my sleeve. I will have his return address upon the arrival of the coveted and sought after wheel. Not much he can do when he receives a money order made out in his name, right? Ha...
    Thank you again @Snoopy1. This is what makes this hobby...and family so darned sacred.

pawnshopmike likes this.