• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dubro tanks

Alky6

150cc
I think I am going to start out with a 23.7 oz Smart Water bottle with a PSP cap that I already have. This has worked great on 3 planes so far with a Fiji bottle. . I agree with you that the SWB cap for the DuBro looks the best. I am a three line guy so the DuBro is a little harder than to do than the water bottle designs.
where are you getting the third fitting with the nipple to attach the fill/drain line to? I have the psp cap but it only came with the vent fitting.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
where are you getting the third fitting with the nipple to attach the fill/drain line to? I have the psp cap but it only came with the vent fitting.
I really like this one because it's 90°. I also cut off the bottom nipple and use this for a vent no as well. The PSP fittings are a little large in diameter for my liking. $4.00 at http://www.taildraggerrc.com/alloy-90-degree-fuel-fitting/

fuel.JPG

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Thanks! Those look awesome!
Although I have never had one of these leak on the new tank I am building for my 91" Extra I have ordered some Viton O-Rings from McMaster Carr 9263K166 If you look under the top hex area you will see a smooth section well these fit there nicely to seal.

Alky6

150cc
Although I have never had one of these leak on the new tank I am building for my 91" Extra I have ordered some Viton O-Rings from McMaster Carr 9263K166 If you look under the top hex area you will see a smooth section well these fit there nicely to seal.
Even better! I'll pick some of those up on my next order. Thank you again.