• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

E-flite Beast 60e Aerobatic RC Plane, ARF

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hmmm they are getting closer to the size beast I want. Lol. This one is still a tad too large for a park flyer. Lol. Very awesome though.

Don't want to push foam or offend but I picked up one of the Dynam Peaks 42" about 6 months ago and it is a very nice option. With a couple hours of mods, some beefy servos on the tail and a wooden prop it has never disappointed. I'm sure this Beast will outshine it but if size matters the Peaks will fit in a trunk assembled! Just sayin.

dth7

Pre-ordered :)

I think there may be enough of these around come fall and next spring to get a "free pull" on. Definitely gets my attention but I like being married at the moment:scaredchair: Would have to liquidate a couple to get this one. I may even chew some words and go for an AS3x on this. I noticed it lists EXPO at 10 and 30% I assume that is with the AS3X! I can't imagine it being that smooth with no stabilization.
So begs the question- What's being developed for a reliable and effective smoke system for electrics? Come on you engineers, design a self contained, lightweight, plug and smoke system for 60 + size planes :popcorn:

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Don't want to push foam or offend but I picked up one of the Dynam Peaks 42" about 6 months ago and it is a very nice option. With a couple hours of mods, some beefy servos on the tail and a wooden prop it has never disappointed. I'm sure this Beast will outshine it but if size matters the Peaks will fit in a trunk assembled! Just sayin.

I am deeply offended you would tell me about a foam plane :p I actually was looking at that one for a bit and just never pulled the trigger. LOL

dth7

I am deeply offended you would tell me about a foam plane :p I actually was looking at that one for a bit and just never pulled the trigger. LOL
It's really a steal. However, do the mods and run a wooden 13x6 if you get it. I've been very impressed, even doing ribbon cuts for the boys at the field!

I'm eying this Beast and hoping someone comes out with a Prometheus- That would be very nice!

Feral

I've got a soft spot for bipes ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371300811.967074.jpg