• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

E-flite Beast 60e Aerobatic RC Plane, ARF

hone

150cc
I wonder what flight times are like with the stock combo. I think they used a 6s 4400 in the video. I'll probably end up going with 6s 5000s cause i'm kind of hard on the throttle but 6s 4400s would also work for my 60'' mono-planes so it'd be nice if i could get 5 minutes out of them on the Beast.

hone

150cc
Since it says late August on the E-Flite website does that mean the first pre-orders will ship then or will the early orders ship this month?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Since it says late August on the E-Flite website does that mean the first pre-orders will ship then or will the early orders ship this month?

I think the pre-orders will ship first, but don't know for certain... Maybe Seth knows?

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Well the good news (for those on this side of the pond) is that the model has been in stock in the UK for a couple of weeks.

What's put me off hitting the button so far is availability and cost of suitable servos. If I want to go with HV servos matching the recommended servo spec then first of all they are almost impossible to get and second they are seriously expensive, probably coming to more than the cost of the ARF just for the servos!