• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

E-Flite Power 360

Feral

Sweet Jesus it spins a 25x10!!!!!!wow

I've got 12s packs and a spare 160a castle for my Helis that's hard to resist for the cash

I can not find any video of the motor in any plane flying at all let alone a 3d plane. I keep thinking of making the 87shp over to electric.

The LHS owner put one of these into a Aeroworks 50cc plane, but I have not seen it fly yet. The new Motrolfly 5335-189 is the current hot setup for 50cc electric. Another option is the expensive Hacker Q80-8M, which I had for a while on a 89 slick.

You know Horizon stands behind their products. It says it can pull up to 6000 watts.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
ive just been nothing but dissapointed in eflite motors for 3d performance. the motrolfly sure looks hard to beat, and with only a few flights on my q80, that thing is a stump puller. if i ever do another 50cc it will have the motrolfly, but it sure is nice that there are at least 2 options out there

The Q80 was just stupid power. Took a while to get the Scorpion ESC to play nice with it. I just got mad about the canopy bolts, and enormous straps needed to keep that 4+ pounds of battery secured on top of the charging requirement, all for 5-6 minutes a flight. There is no substitute for the insane instant power though. I want to do a 12s 3300 setup in a smaller plane that has no canopy bolts and a decent strapping system. I ordered a new 7x12 trailer for this season that I hope to get all setup for charging to help with that.