• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale E-FLite Shoestring 15e & Accessories

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have an E-flite Shoestring 15e ARF for sale. My flying Buddy bought one right when they first came out and after seeing his fly, I bought one on impulse. Everything has been sitting here in the box ever since. The following is a list of components I am selling are all new in their packages with the prices I paid for them.

E-flite Shoestring - $189.95
E-flite 25, 1250KV motor - $69.95
60A Flightpower ESC with a 3A switching BEC - $64.95
2 Futaba S3150 50oz/in @4.8 volt servos for ailerons - $59.99 each
2 Futaba BLS153 76oz/in @ 4.8 volt servos for elevator & rudder - $89.99 each
1 Flightpower EONX 3350 mAh, 14.8 V 30C Battery with Deans connector- $69.99

The total comes to just shy of $700.00. I'm thinking along the lines of $600.00, but the price is negotiable.

I would prefer selling everything together since I have no other use for any of the components.

I would also prefer local pick up, but I am willing to travel to meet someone for a small additional charge. Shipping is last resort, but it is also negotiable.

Post any questions you may have. Everything is in it's original packaging, but I will provide pictures upon request.

Thanks for looking in Gentlemen.
David