Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale E-FLite Shoestring 15e & Accessories

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Electric' started by HRRC Flyer, Jul 17, 2016.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I have an E-flite Shoestring 15e ARF for sale. My flying Buddy bought one right when they first came out and after seeing his fly, I bought one on impulse. Everything has been sitting here in the box ever since. The following is a list of components I am selling are all new in their packages with the prices I paid for them.

E-flite Shoestring - $189.95
    E-flite 25, 1250KV motor - $69.95
    60A Flightpower ESC with a 3A switching BEC - $64.95
    2 Futaba S3150 50oz/in @4.8 volt servos for ailerons - $59.99 each
    2 Futaba BLS153 76oz/in @ 4.8 volt servos for elevator & rudder - $89.99 each
    1 Flightpower EONX 3350 mAh, 14.8 V 30C Battery with Deans connector- $69.99

The total comes to just shy of $700.00. I'm thinking along the lines of $600.00, but the price is negotiable.

I would prefer selling everything together since I have no other use for any of the components.

I would also prefer local pick up, but I am willing to travel to meet someone for a small additional charge. Shipping is last resort, but it is also negotiable.

Post any questions you may have. Everything is in it's original packaging, but I will provide pictures upon request.

Thanks for looking in Gentlemen.
    David