Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

E-Week at Triple Tree-the Joe Nall of Electric Fly-ins!

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by EXTREME FLIGHT, Aug 30, 2012.

1. EXTREME FLIGHT

EXTREME FLIGHT SITE SPONSOR

Please join us for the 2nd annual E-week all electric fly-in at the Triple Tree Aerodrome the week of September 27th-30th. We will be setup on the 3D Flightline from Wednesday through Sunday and will bring a trailer full of product to sell. We had a blast last year and this year's event promises to be even better! Hope to see you guys there!
    More details here: http://www.tripletreeaerodrome.com/eweek-fly-in.php

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
  2. I know I'm in!
    Last year was a blast.

3. Manta

Manta 70cc twin V2

Ga.
    Wow this one snuck up on me.. I have Dr appt in macon "post op" and then one in macon the next day.. boooo. See you at hhaefi.. Im not missing it if the Lord's willing. :)
    Yall throw down for me while there. Ill be the guy on the net with his lip poked out waiting for pics and video :)