• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EDGE 540 88" extreme flight

Skyluc

50cc
Here it is ,my new edge is at home,blue yellow grey,good shape despite some knocks on the solid double package,the horizontal stabs are really huge,maybe 30% more than those of my extra 330sc 88" pilot rc and nearly as big as those of my late :( extra 300 sx CARF 2m60.I'll put a GP 61 ,futaba 9157 all around ,and I think that I will change the aluminium landing gear that is a bit heavy to me,about 100 g more than a carbon equivalent,a RE2 pipe will finish to give more power to this combo

Last edited:

Skyluc

50cc
Not a lot to show,I'm actually building a delta wing,that I hope to be close to 180 mph according to my calculations
image.jpg

As soon as it is finished,a couple of weeks I hope,I'll begin to build the Edge,I now have everything exept the header and the pipe that MTW is going to make on demand for the GP61 carbon gear,carbon spinner ,GP61,servos and mejzlik 24x10th
image.jpg

The fuselage is hanging on the wall
image.jpg

When I say that the horizontal stabiliser is huge ,the first on the left is the one of my 88"extra 330sc pilot rc ,in the middle it s the edge's,and the last one is only what remains of the CARF Extra 300 SX 2.60 m

image.jpg

crashflow

70cc twin V2
if you would be interested I would like to buy your aluminum gear mine has had a few accidents. great airplane by the way one of my favorites.

Skyluc

50cc
if you would be interested I would like to buy your aluminum gear mine has had a few accidents. great airplane by the way one of my favorites.
I'm living in france and you are in south dakota,I'm not sure that it s worth to send this to you :rolleyes: wth the invoice cost;)