• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF 100cc yak info

Guys does anyone know when EF plan on releasing their 100cc yak? A few of us at my club are waiting for this airframe for quite a while now.

SleepyC

150cc
I shot over a notice to Chris and Curtis from EF and they said: " Please let them know we will release them when they are ready! At this time it is still in development and there is no release date set quite yet."

Knowing Chris and Curtis, I know they treat their planes like fine wines, none are put out to market before their time!
(ie. they fly perfectly!)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm sure it will be worth the wait, that's one thing I really really like about Extreme Flight......they don't release anything that is half baked!

They've probably got 20 containers of these sold and it's not even released yet. Chris Hinson told me that spring would be the release a while back but that was just an estimate.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I too am eagerly anticipating the arrival of the new 100cc Yak. Having had both the 88 and the original 110, I can hardly wait for this arrival. Hopefully they'll get here this year, so one can be my 2016 project.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I belong to the same club as Chris Hinson so we have quite a few EF planes there. All are wonderful flying aircraft.

Same here. I just sold mine to get the 104" Extra. I needed a change (and I needed some change lol). The Yak is a great flying plane.