• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
Definitely! Just got a new ride last night to haul the Slick in :) IMG_20131030_143247.jpgIMG_20131030_143254.jpg

hone

150cc
Hahaha i told my dad i was thinking about getting a minivan and he wasn't having it lol.

I don't think i'll be going any bigger than the Slick so i have as much space as i need for now. I can fit every plane i own in my little wagon all together so i'm happy with it.

It's the "R" version too so it's a pretty sporty little wagon. Fun to drive when i'm not hauling planes :p

hone

150cc
nice, I have a 98 volvo t5 wagon, it holds as much as my 8' bed truck. engines are built proof, but the electrics are demons

you know how to get there?
Dude, i was looking for a '98 T5! Those are supposed to be one of the best years/version.

I don't know how to get there at all really. I couldn't find much info on the club.