• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
3DBASH 2014 EUGENE 4.jpg

[newurl="http://www.rcflightdeck.com/contestant-Reg.cfm?event_id=3030"]button.png[/newurl]
We have Partnered with RC Flight Deck for our 3D Bash Series Event Registration

For those that register OR have already registered for the event at rcflightdeck.com prior to the event you will be entered in a separate drawing for you guys only!!

Date/Location

• 8-10th August 2014
  • Eugene RC Aeronauts Eugene, Oregon

Event Details:
We are proud to say we are the default field (Carl Henson) for Real Flight 6.0 and greater!
Our field has under gone some major improvements including the following:
- Added Second North/South Runway
- 2 Solar Panel Powered Charging Stations!
- Added 6 Concrete Giant Scale Pads
- Added 2 Sets of Bleachers
- Planted Additional Grass next to both sides of Pits
- Made 8 New Pilot Tables
- Repainted Everything!
The field has a 90ft x 600ft grass runway
Landing Fee: $25
LIGHTS!!!! We have lights for the event! Friday night and Saturday night we will light the sky and have some serious fun!

Sponsors/Prizes:
Aerobeez -- 20cc & 35cc ARFs + more!
Hitec RCD -- TBD
Desert Aircraft -- $100 Gift Certificate
Fromeco -- $50 Gift Certificate
BuddyRC -- iCharger
AztechAeromodels -- 3x $10 Gift Certificates
TwistedHobbys -- $25 Gift Certificate
YellowJacketsRC -- 20% Off a LiPo Purchase Gift Certificate
CustomStandOffs -- "Set of 4 Stand Offs" Gift Certificate
ServoCity -- Gift Certificate
Dinogy LiPos -- $50 & $75
Gift Certificates
The Wooden Wing -- 18" Wooden RC Tx Wings (for 1 trick contest winner)
Sponsor: Hobbico/Futaba - Futaba 6EX
Sponsor: Pilot RC - Gift Certificates

Sponsor: Skyward Hobbies - AGM 60CC Twin Engine (A $400.00 Retail Value!)

Directions to the field
ERCA Flying Field Is at: 92560 Alvadore Rd Junction City, OR 97448
GPS Lat 44°10’44.90″N Lon 123°15’53.87″W

AlvadoreFieldMap600.jpg

Local Lodgeing
Info Coming soon

Field Photos

01-13-14_f8.jpg 01-13-14_f7.jpg 01-02-14_f1.jpg RD_01-25-14_2.jpg

Attendees

14 pilots plan on attending so far but we need you guys to register for the event with rcflightdeck… click on any of the links.

Please all that said they would go click on the button at the top that says "Click Here To Register Online"

[newurl="http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_details.cfm?event_id=3030&contestants"]button (1).png[/newurl]

Registration and Event Management Partner

RCFlightDeck350.png

[newurl="http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_details.cfm?event_id=3030"]button (2).png[/newurl]

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] [MENTION=2255]Flarpy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1014]m0dest[/MENTION] [MENTION=2414]CanCanCase[/MENTION] [MENTION=2649]GOGO24[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION] [MENTION=577]D-Man[/MENTION] [MENTION=2759]harv[/MENTION] [MENTION=2834]3dcarter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1122]danielph[/MENTION] we have a killer 3DBASH Series Event in our backyard... Well ok mine and GOGO's! This is going to be a great event and I hope you all can help spread the word and BE THERE! Myself and Brad Werneth with co CD this event so if you have any questions let me know! Planning is in full swing. Event Starts on Friday BUT you can arrive Thursday and start flying with us. RV spots are available and it will be advisable when you register, indicate you need an RV spot. Camping is also allowed and encouraged! We are going to have a blast guys. Let's make it the best event the PNW has seen to date!

Hey Mike!

Dates? You don't mean THIS Thursday/Friday, do you? That would be TODAY…

Hey, speaking of winter flying and events, is anyone coming down to Woodland/Davis for the NorCal ProBro on 2/21-23? I was thinking of leaving North Bend Thursday, be in Sacramento/Davis by dinner time, fly Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and be back in OR Monday early…

-Case

Edit: Okay, I get the f-tard award for today! Clicking the email link just brought me to the post. I didn't scroll up to see there was a whole event listing (with dates!!!) at the top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey Mike!

Dates? You don't mean THIS Thursday/Friday, do you? That would be TODAY…

Hey, speaking of winter flying and events, is anyone coming down to Woodland/Davis for the NorCal ProBro on 2/21-23? I was thinking of leaving North Bend Thursday, be in Sacramento/Davis by dinner time, fly Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and be back in OR Monday early…

-Case

Edit: Okay, I get the f-tard award for today! Clicking the email link just brought me to the post. I didn't scroll up to see there was a whole event listing (with dates!!!) at the top of the page.

HA HA HA…. It's all good man! I hope you can make it.

maxx4wd

50cc
I'll put it on my calendar - looks promising right now - my wife's uncle lives in grants pass so that may be great leverage on the family side. Thanks for the info.