• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene, Oregon Monster Fest/3DBASH August 21st-23rd 2015!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
We plan on it being much like last year. We met this past week to go over the schedule and we all agreed to keeping a some what loose event. We have a few Demo's planned each day and we're discussing a flying wing combat 15 min time slot. Is there anything you would like to see or do this year?

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Nope I think last year was a blast I just know you had said Sunday that you planned on holding a couple "events" but never got around to them because of you being busy and the wind.

Sothats more of what I was wondering if you had a couple events/competitions in mind. Im not good enough to worry about winning anything so an open fly format works for me lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
561590_396332667127137_1835383457_n.jpg

This guy right here will be out serving up some killer BBQ! Tony is one fun RC Fan and can't wait to see some killer action!

Patto

70cc twin V2
The field is looking good. I believe that [MENTION=2834]3dcarter[/MENTION] is going to be there...